Arthritis Treatment: Why The Common-Sense Approach Doesn’t Work And What You Should Do Instead!
Traditional Medical Doctors like to treat arthritis by reducing the pain and inflammation. This is a valid concern but doesn’t address the cause of the arthritis. If they actually treated the cause and not the symptoms of arthritis, they would lose you as a customer and their huge paychecks.
Unfortunately for you, these prescriptions can not only bankrupt you, but they can actually land you in the hospital! (where they win again, and you’ll be financing their “treatments” for a long time to come.) People who undergo surgeries to “fix” their arthritis will soon find it showing up again. Time to pay your doctor again. Get off that bandwagon!
They depend on you to keep coming back for “treatments” that cover the symptoms, and yet you return and pay them again and again. Good for them, not so good for you. There is a much better solution! This one treats the cause not only the symptoms. With no cause, you will have no symptoms of arthritis – Ever!
Arthritis Treatment – Why Use a Holistic Approach?
Well, you might ask, just what is this arthritis treatment? It is not a miracle, it’s just common sense that’s been overlooked by those following traditional treatments and still suffering from arthritis. Traditional medicine doesn’t work for arthritis, it’s not meant to. They don’t get paid to “cure” your arthritis. They only make money if you are a life-long patient. That’s not our goal here. Our aim is to remove the cause once and for all so you don’t need expensive and harmful treatments ever again. If they really worked after all this time, you wouldn’t be reading this page. This method uses some inside knowledge of how a healthy body’s joints operate. What do you think it is in your joints that is causing all this pain, inflammation and swelling?
You need to keep your joint moving to keep them flexible and pain free. This is a bit of a conundrum as you may be experiencing too much pain and stiffness to exercise. If this is the case then you should treat the symptoms of arthritis first so you can gain the mobility to exercise and keep your joints moving into permanent recovery from arthritis. Let’s look at how we can relieve some of the pressure on the joint socket and the pain it’s causing so we can begin the healing process.
First you need to stop any infections from happening in your body as this may an underlying cause of arthritis. Then you need to keep your whole body in a more alkaline state and reduce your dietary acid intake. Then you need to rebuild and nourish your joints. Finally you might want to get some natural pain relief until you no longer have this condition.
Take a look at the 5 steps arthritis treatment for a complete healing of your arthritis symptoms:
- Treat and Prevent Infections and Detox Heavy Metals
- Reduce acidity and alkalize your body (dissolve hard calcium deposits from joints)
- Relieve Pain, Cushion and Rebuild Joints
- Physical Training for Permanent Joint Mobility and Arthritis Relief
- Remove Your Stored Arthritis Imprint (major breakthrough in chronic arthritis relief)
Arthritis Treatments – 5 Steps to Relieve Chronic Arthritis
1) Treat & Prevent Infections and Detox:
- Zapper - Consider getting a Clark Zapper which kills pathogens electronically (also helps in pain relief)
- Natural Zeolite – Get rid of the Infections, EMF & Radiation as well as Heavy Metal Deposits in Your Joints.
It is not commonly known, but viruses and pathogens are causing a great deal of arthritis but not even being addressed! Dr. Mark Genovese a top Medical Doctor, Stanford Medicine University Professor and Rhumatologist who is on the leading edge of arthritis and inflammation studies addresses this bluntly:
“There’s a perception that arthritis is arthritis, just like some people think cancer is cancer,” says Mark Genovese, MD, a rheumatologist and professor at the Stanford School of Medicine. “But it’s just not true.” It could be gout, crystals, autoimmune rheumatoid arthritis, virus-caused arthritis or as many as 100 other kinds of the disease.
I highly recommend that you use a zeolite powder formula. This stops any viral infection or heavy metal deposits that can cause arthritis.
2) Reduce Acid and Alkalize Your Body (Naturally Dissolves Hard Calcium Deposits in Your Body, Brain, Arteries, Kidneys and of course – Joints!)
- Arthritis Diet – eat some fruits and vegetables every day if you can.
- Drink Ionic Water – This is highly alkaline and healing Ionized Water. No Tap or Unpurfied Bottled Water (It has very acidic and has chlorine, calcium, pharmaceuticals, fluoride, etc). Drinking acidic water or beverages aggravates arthritis and gout.
- Magnesium, Potassium & Bromelian – The calcium deposit dissolver that is most needed in our modern diet,. Take a magnesium supplement and eat foods rich in magnesium (Raw Cacao Nibs, or Organic Dark Chocolate is a really good source).
3) Rebuild & Cushion Your Joints – Get Pain Relief
- Rhumatol – Homeopathic Remedy for Rheumatism
- Provailen – Rheumatoid Arthritis Remedy that balances your immune system
- Joint Relief – Relieves Joint Pain & Regenerates Healthy Joint Tissue
- Rub On Relief – Apply topically and it brings fast healing, circulation & Pain Relief
4) Physical Training for Permanent Joint Mobility and Arthritis Relief
- Water Exercise – This is one of best overall non-impact exercises (The beach is the best option if possible unless you can use a pool that does not use toxic chemicals like chlorine and fluoride as they irritate the joints, skin and cause asthma and breathing problems)
- Recumbent Bike – Use this non-impact joint friendly exercise to keep your joints fluid and pain free
- Elliptical Trainer – This is a standing up exercise that takes your body through a full range of motions while being non-impact an joint friendly
- Joint Friendly Home Gym – This is the best overall solution for total body health and the goal of remaining arthritis free for life
If you are suffering with back, neck or hip problems you will want to check out the many great healing products that will make your life much easier. There are far infrared heating pads, inversion therapy tables, trigger point therapy, and muscle balance therapies that will permanently relieve severe pain in these areas quickly. Get more information by clicking this link: Arthritis Products. You should also take a joint supplement with Hyaluronic Acid, which pools around healthy joints and provides a natural joint cushion and prevents bone on bone friction, and the pain that goes with it.
5: EFT (Release Stored Arthritis Code by Tapping Trigger Points)
Using the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) can remove years of stiffness from your joints and muscles. It works on the same pathways and trigger points as acupuncture, without the needles and pain. It may work even better because you are connecting mind and body and relieving past traumas that have been stored in your body. You can find out how this technique can help you release a lifetime of baggage and illness that is no longer serving you by visiting EFT Therapy.